Have a “pump” need then you need the Pump Boys at Cullen Company. We represent the top pump manufacturers and distribute all types of pumps and pump products. Our Professional Engineering Team is available to discuss how they can design a custom-made system that will be the solution to your “pump” challenges.
Cullen Associates was founded in 1954 by Hugh J. Cullen and developed by his son Richard Cullen. Our business has grown from a small operation in Jersey City, New Jersey to our present centralized engineering and warehouse facilities in Neptune, New Jersey. We have expanded with two satellite offices in Upstate, New York and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
During our first sixty years, Cullen Company has had the distinct honor and privilege of being chosen for many notable jobs including:
- Replacement of pumps and controls to run the 260 elevator motors in both World Trade Center buildings after the 1993 bombing.
- Consultation for pumping and engineering issues associated with the
containment of Hudson River water away from Ground Zero after 911.
- The first sewage treatment plant at the Statue of Liberty.
- Pump equipment for Ellis Island.
- Pump equipment for Disney World.
- Pump equipment for 26 Rockefeller Center sites.
- Pump equipment for the American Consulate in India.